Return & Cancellation
Here’s a summary of our Refund Cancellation and Complaints. More details are shown below. We want you to be completely happy with your Cake Stuff order so if any product arrives incorrect, damaged or faulty then please contact us right away (within 2hrs at most) and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Refund or Cancellation is applicable only in the following scenarios:
- Online Payment Transaction Failure – In this case payment shall be returned abiding Concern Bank Payment Returns Policy.
- Refund or Cancellation is availed only on the cases of natural calamities and grievances.
- Bakisto is not responsible for mistake in the delivery address or any other incorrect details furnished in the website, on such case if order is not delivered because of the incorrect details, payments made shall not be refunded.
- Refunds will not include tax, Delivery charges, credit/debit card processing fee in any of the refund circumstances.
- Bakisto is not responsible if the recipient is not reachable/ recipient not available during delivery , on such cases Bakisto has right to cancel the order without any explanation and refunds will not be given.
- A deposit is required to secure your order and event date and is always limited fundable for wedding cake.
- Orders must be cancelled before 24 hours of the preferred delivery date and time (Pakistan Standard Time). Please call +92 306 – bakisto (2254786) so that our customer service representative may assist you with your request.
- For all wedding orders, Final payment is due a minimum of one week prior to the event in order to complete the wedding contract. A final wedding contract will be sent via email to the couple and will confirm the final payment has been received.
For all other delivered orders, Final payment is due at delivery unless arrangements have been made in advance otherwise.
- There will be no refund on cakes cancelled less than 1 working day or 24hrs prior to collection or delivery.
- Corrections and repairs to cakes, including inscription mistakes, can be corrected on the same day in most cases. You are required to give us this opportunity and must let us know of the problem within one hour of accepting your cake.
- Complaints are very rare, and we take them very seriously. Some complaints may require further investigation and an immediate refund may not always be possible.
- Photographic evidence may be requested prior to you using the cake.
- Cakes, or part of cakes, may need to be returned within three days to ensure we are able to fairly assess the nature of the complaint.
- The maximum refund we offer is the value of the cake and delivery. Further compensation is not available.
Payment for deposits and final payments may be made in the form of cash, credit card or checks made payable to “Bakisto Foods”. If bounced checks will incur, specific bounced check fee according to Pakistani banks charges which will be added to the payment due.
A deposit is made in order to secure your order and event date and is always limited refundable. Being a corporate cake company, bakisto is only able to take order according to number of custom orders for any given week. We must often decline other orders to secure your place- in doing so we ensure that every order we take gets the proper amount of attention devoted to it.
Often times, hand-made decorative elements of your order will need to be made in advance to give enough time for drying. Therefore, at least 3 full days or 72 hours notice is needed to cancel any custom order.
All refunds from cancellations are handled as follows:
If cancellation is requested 3 day or more prior to order date, 100% of your order deposit will be returned to you.
- If cancellation is requested within 1 full day or 24 hours’ notice, 50% of your order deposit will be returned to you as store credit only. This credit can be used towards future custom orders only valid for one year starting from the date of cancellation. (No cash refunds).
- If cancellation is not requested within less than one day or 24 hours’ notice, no partial credit will be received.
If your order has already been completed, you will be asked to pick up and pay the remaining balance due.
– Often times, decorative elements of your cake will need to be made in advance to give enough time for drying. Therefore, a minimum of 48 hours notice is needed in order to change the pickup or delivery date on any custom order. Postponement requests are handled on a case by case basis as availability may be limited for future requested dates.
– We cannot guarantee that we will be able to move your order to the new requested date. For postponement requests made within 48 hours’ notice you may receive 100% of your deposit back as a cash for future orders if we cannot accommodate your new date. As long as 72 hours notice is given, we will always make our best effort to accommodate the request.