Return & Cancellation
Here’s a summary of our Refund Cancellation and Complaints. More details are shown below. We want you to be completely happy with your Cake Stuff order so if any product arrives incorrect, damaged or faulty then please contact us right away (within 2hrs at most) and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Refund or Cancellation is applicable only in the following scenarios:
- Online Payment Transaction Failure – In this case payment shall be returned abiding Concern Bank Payment Returns Policy.
- Refund or Cancellation is availed only on the cases of natural calamities and grievances.
- Bakisto is not responsible for mistake in the delivery address or any other incorrect details furnished in the website, on such case if order is not delivered because of the incorrect details, payments made shall not be refunded.
- If the product does not fully satisfy your expectations, we can exchange it under following terms and conditions due to perishable and food items:
- Exchange will be accepted for the same day.
- Mishandled products will not be exchanged.
- Exchange will not be processed without proof of purchase or invoice.
- Refunds will not include tax, Delivery charges, credit/debit card processing fee in any of the refund circumstances.
- Bakisto is not responsible if the recipient is not reachable/ recipient not available during delivery , on such cases Bakisto has right to cancel the order without any explanation and refunds will not be given.
- A deposit is required to secure your order and event date and is always limited fundable for wedding cake.
- Orders must be cancelled before 24 hours of the preferred delivery date and time (Pakistan Standard Time). Please call +92 306 – bakisto (2254786) so that our customer service representative may assist you with your request.
- For all wedding orders, Final payment is due a minimum of one week prior to the event in order to complete the wedding contract. A final wedding contract will be sent via email to the couple and will confirm the final payment has been received.
For all other delivered orders, Final payment is due at delivery unless arrangements have been made in advance otherwise.
- There will be no refund on cakes cancelled less than 1 working day or 24hrs prior to collection or delivery.
- Corrections and repairs to cakes, including inscription mistakes, can be corrected on the same day in most cases. You are required to give us this opportunity and must let us know of the problem within one hour of accepting your cake.
- Complaints are very rare, and we take them very seriously. Some complaints may require further investigation and an immediate refund may not always be possible.
- Photographic evidence may be requested prior to you using the cake.
- Cakes, or part of cakes, may need to be returned within three days to ensure we are able to fairly assess the nature of the complaint.
- The maximum refund we offer is the value of the cake in terms of things and delivery if its damage due to some issue. Further compensation is not available.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses or for any reason does not, authorize payment to us, whether in advance of or subsequent to a payment, once order will be delivered, or ready to deliver due to perishable products, we will not be liable for financial loss/damage or any fraudulent activity by the customers’ once its delivered.
- We will have no liability to you for any indirect loss. Please clearly state your dispatch details in all communications to us.
- We do not commit 100% replication of designs and slight variations do occur due to technical limitations. Morever due to customize and parishable item, its shape or outer look can be changed with the passage of time by keeping in chiller, we dont accept any type of claim if it was delayed by customer because these designing or figurine can be stored for limited time.
Payment for deposits and final payments may be made in the form of cash, credit card or checks made payable to “Bakisto Foods”. If bounced checks will incur, specific bounced check fee according to Pakistani banks charges which will be added to the payment due.
– Once order will be made and its delivered at your location, there will no refund in any case
You understand and agree that your use of the Site is at your own sole risk. The Site is provided “as is” and without warranty by us, and, to the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, we expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranty of non-infringement.
We do not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Site with respect to performance, accuracy, reliability, security capability or otherwise. You will not hold us responsible for any damages that result from you accessing (including any software or systems you use to access) the website service or using the Site including, but not limited to, infection by virus, damage to any computer, software or systems or portable devices you use to access the same. No oral or written information or advice given by any person shall create a warranty or a representation from us.
A deposit is made in order to secure your order and event date and is always limited refundable. Being a corporate cake company, bakisto is only able to take order according to number of custom orders for any given week. We must often decline other orders to secure your place- in doing so we ensure that every order we take gets the proper amount of attention devoted to it.
Often times, hand-made decorative elements of your order will need to be made in advance to give enough time for drying. Therefore, at least 3 full days or 72 hours notice is needed to cancel any custom order.
All refunds from cancellations are handled as follows:
If cancellation is requested 3 day or more prior to order date, 100% of your order deposit will be returned to you.
- If cancellation is requested within 1 full day or 24 hours’ notice, 50% of your order deposit will be returned to you as store credit only. This credit can be used towards future custom orders only valid for one year starting from the date of cancellation. (No cash refunds).
- If cancellation is not requested within less than one day or 24 hours’ notice, no partial credit will be received.
If your order has already been completed, you will be asked to pick up and pay the remaining balance due.
– Often times, decorative elements of your cake will need to be made in advance to give enough time for drying. Therefore, a minimum of 48 hours notice is needed in order to change the pickup or delivery date on any custom order. Postponement requests are handled on a case by case basis as availability may be limited for future requested dates.
– We cannot guarantee that we will be able to move your order to the new requested date. For postponement requests made within 48 hours’ notice you may receive 100% of your deposit back as a cash for future orders if we cannot accommodate your new date. As long as 72 hours notice is given, we will always make our best effort to accommodate the request.
YOU AGREE that: –
It is your responsibility to provide accurate personal information (“Personal Data”) and to update your Personal Data as necessary to keep it accurate. You undertake that all the details you provide to us for the purpose of selling and delivering Products to you are correct and that the credit card or debit card that you propose to use is your own or that of a third party who has given you full permission and authority to use it and that you or such third party have sufficient funds to meet the costs of Products ordered. We will not store your credit card or debit card details anywhere on the Site;
– We make no warranty that any particular device or software you use will be compatible with this Site. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your system(s) will function correctly with this Site.
– Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any unauthorized use of the Site or the Products.
– Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special damages arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.